Friday, July 31, 2009

3 Months!

Gunnar turned 3 months old yesterday-wow! He has been full of smiles, cooes, and grabbing on to everything! He loves to lay on his tummy time mat, and on the bed. He kicks his legs and cooes in excitement, it is SO amazing to watch his changes!

On Wednesday, August 5th I am taking him to Belle Fourche to get his 3 month pictures taken. I have used Fuzzibunz cloth diapers all week, and have been very happy with them! Not only do I feel better not having to throw diapers away, but it's fun matching the colored diaper to his outfit!
Since Cullen is here this week, we dressed him in his blue puppy clothes, and set the puppy that Cullen gave Gunnar, by him in the picture! His cute little socks have paw prints on them too!

Tomorrow we'll be heading into town to the Youth Finals Rodeo. It will be a good chance for us to get out of the house, while watching the kids participate. I thought I better get a clue on how all this youth rodeo stuff works, since in 4 years Mr. Gunnar will be out there with them! :)

Enjoy the weekend...

No comments: