Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Waiting...

We are still waiting for Baby Wagner! April 30th is almost here and I am hoping this baby wants to make his appearance soon! My Mom got here a week ago and I've been keeping her busy with cleaning and organizing even more than I had already done! We have our weekly doctor appt tomorrow at 2:00, and we are hoping for good news! So far everything is right on track and I can't complain about being uncomfortable, except for a couple times. I've been having small contractions for over a week, and last Wed I was dilated 2 cm and 80% effaced..so let's get this show on the road already!! We'll be packing the Explorer with everything we need just in case they want to keep us, which is exciting and nerve wracking at the same time!
The weather has been keeping us on our toes too. From getting snow and rain on Thursday and Sunday to the cool temps and wind, we're ready for nice spring temps! The snow has made us nervous, but thank goodness for technology and up to date weather reports, otherwise we would've packed up and left for the Hills since Nathan doesn't feel like delivering his own son! haha...
We'll keep you updated on this babe! If he's anything like his Dad, he'll be stubborn and want to come on his own time :) Maybe a little bit like his mama too..

No comments: