Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Getting Closer...



Good Morning! We are finally getting blessed with some SUNSHINE! It makes everyone's attitudes a little better when the sun is out and shining! The snow is slowly starting to shrink while my belly just keeps on growing! :) We had our weekly checkup on Monday April 6th and everything checked out great! Everything is progressing right on track, so now it's just our part to wait!! After a fun checkup we headed to Rapid City for a BIG shopping day of getting the last of our baby stuff we needed, a Sam's and Walmart run, and we even had time to purchase a new couch! My parents got us the couch we have right now, and while we loved it at first and appreciated them getting it for us, it was time for a new one that reclines! SO, our new one won't be here until May 12th, but it will be a nice treat for after the baby is born! We had a great day together, leaving around 7:30 that morning, and not getting home till about 10:00 that night....we are STILL tired!


Nathan is supposed to be in meetings at Custer State Park this week, but with us being 22 days away from our due date, he decided not to go...Thanks hon!! I know I would've been just fine, and that Painters would've checked in with me, but it's still nice to have my husband 20 minutes away in town instead of hours away!


Our Easter weekend consists of my 25th Birthday on Friday the 10th and Spring Turkey opener. Any other time I would be smiling away for spring turkey, counting the days until I could hunt. This year though, I'm being selfish and hoping that no one comes out to hunt, due to all the snow, so that my husband has nothing to do over the weekend! We bought a big Easter ham and will be doing our own little thing together, for one last time! Then, on Wednesday we'll be heading to Spearfish for our weekly Dr. appt. and we're anxious to see how much-if any-progress has been made!


This first picture is me getting ready to go outside. I'm wearing Nathan's bibs and as you can tell I'm almost done fitting in them! Good thing it's getting nicer out so that bibs won't be necessary!



Here's the cleaned-up version! This was taken on Monday April 6th-I'm almost 37 weeks!

Happy Easter to ALL of our family & friends. Easter is my favorite Holiday, it always has been and it breaks my heart that we can't be home in Iowa with my family. My mom is planning on coming around the 19th to help me get the last of the details in place, so that will be wonderful! It will be nice to have family visiting after this little guy is born too, I can't wait for visitors..so feel free to come and say HI, we would love for everyone to come visit! Happy Easter!

No comments: