Wednesday, April 29th we had another check up and Doc told us it was time to deliver this baby. Erica was induced around 3:30 PM and began the marathon labor. At 12:28 PM, Thursday, April 30th, Gunnar Sage Wagner arrived. He weighed exactly 8 lbs and was 21 inches in length. Grandpa and Grandma Andresen and Grandpa Wagner were there to visit on Thursday. Everyone was very tired and excited at the same time. Its definately been a while since I've stayed up for 40 hrs straight. We stayed at the hospital until Saturday since we live so far from the hospital. We arrived home Saturday around 4 PM. This week has been relaxing and tiring, but all in all everyone is doing well.
We had our first check up with Gunnar on Monday and learned that he had put on 20 0z. since Saturday. Needless to say he has an appetite like dad.
We feel so blessed to enjoy this miracle and couldn't ask for a better experience.
Thanks to all the well wishers, that sent congratulations and prayers our way.
2 comments:
Congrats Erica he is a doll! Hope you are hanging in there!
Geez guys!!! You only have 1 kid and you are starting to act like me!! Just wait til you have a couple more and you will understand why you don't hear from me more often!! I thought maybe I would get to see some updated pics, but I guess not. I can't wait to see you all this weekend. Have a safe trip home now that you carry even more precious cargo. Love you- Shelly
Post a Comment