Friday, April 10, 2009

These boots are made for walking...

Here are the new boots I got for my 25th Birthday today from Nathan! I'm not one for change, so my boots I have right now that I work outside in, ride horse, and then go to church and the doctors office in-ha-are OLD and worn in and are SO ME! After putting on the usual old boots that I've had for 4 years, Nathan said today you are getting new boots, it's time! So off we went to Spearfish around 2:00 and we got these mighty expensive, but wonderful new boots. They have a square toe, and a heel, two new features to get used to!
After shopping in Belle, we went to Spearfish, ran to Walmart and got all of our seeds since this year we are trying a garden! Right now our spot for our garden that needs tilled is still covered in snow, but we're thinking positive! When we lived in Iowa at my parent's place, we grew a great big garden, but then again we had humidity, rain, and a nice amount of sunshine. We'll see how a garden grows on the prairie! Anyway, after picking out our seeds we left the horribly busy Walmart and headed towards Belle so we could go eat at "The Branding Iron". We had eaten here once before, that day we had found out that we'd be having a baby, and I was 6 weeks along. So, all in all, it was sort of full circle eating here. The food was amazing, we both had ribeyes and we both left stuffed! Thanks to everyone who called, emailed, facebooked, or mailed me cards or messages, I enjoyed and appreciated every little bit of my 25th Birthday! I'll also add another belly picture, I can't believe how much I've grown in this last month-it's just crazy! 20 days to go...I can do this! :) Look at that belly!!

1 comment:

Shawna said...

OMGosh Erica! You didn't just grow in the last month...you grew in the last WEEK! Just think! Within the next two weeks, you will be meeting your little boy! HOW EXCITING! I cannot wait! :)