Gunnar scoots himself everywhere on our hardwood floors! We were watching TV on the couch, and he decided to join us, front and center!
Gunnar's other favorite place to scoot himself to, is right in front of the furnace.This picture was taken while the warm air was blowing on him. The force of the air takes his breath away, but he loves it! You can see his hair is blowing from the warm air, but it's hard to capture his excitement of the furnace.
I put the laundry basket on the couch for Nathan to help fold-hah-the next thing I know, Gunnar is sitting in the warm clothes reading, more like chewing, on his fuzzy farm animal books!
I think it is safe to say....our son FINALLY is eating baby food. We've been working on foods for quite awhile now. More like 4 months of trying! Some frustrating days of trying to shove new foods down him! Finally, last week we did the usual, "let's try some food..hmm..how does squash sound?" and guess what, he loved it! SO, we've gone from a shelf of food, down to an empty shelf of food. Sweet Taters, Carrots, Prunes, Peas, Pears...he's eating ALL of them, of course with his favorite, Oatmeal! :) 
His favorite place to play, under the piano!
His choice to play with...the remote!
And last, but not least, his favorite thing...his thumb.
Tomorrow Gunnar will be 8 months! Where has that time gone? Tonight we'll get his new measurements, and tomorrow we'll get his monthly picture taken. I'll post his monthly stats tomorrow..but for now, I hope these put a smile on your face!

No comments:
Post a Comment