Wednesday, December 30, 2009

8 Months Old!


8 Months Old!! How did this sneak up on us? Kind of like, birthday number one is doing...trying to sneak up on us! We have such a wonderful baby on our hands, and yes, I say baby because I still can! Nathan always calls him "big guy" which is partly true! Gunnar's stats for this month: Weight: 20 lbs Length: 30.5 inches! He is so long, we're already starting to look into new carseats, since he has almost outgrown his first one!

As you can see, this is Gunnar's "move of the week" he clenches his fists and sometimes his mouth and shakes his head like "uhhhh!" We're seeing more attitude everyday!

This look will get you everytime! Luckily he can't  hold it very long, because usually a smile is right after! I think he's thinking "seriously Mom, ANOTHER picture?" Ohhh Gunnar, I love you.


And this, well this is something we rarely see. Gunnar crying. He was not to thrilled when I was trying to take his "monthly picture" with a sign. I had taken the paper away from him, and 10 seconds later, gave it back and everything was fine again. Nice lesson, I know.

We've been blessed in so many ways throughout 2009.
Please count your blessings, and think on the positive side of things for 2010.
Our 2009 Blessing of All Time
Happy New Year Everyone!

1 comment:

Megan said...

WOW Erica, how much Gunnar has grown.
And I LOVE the picture of Gunnar with his arms in the air. WAY CUTE!!!!