The month went fast in some ways, but in another way it's like, "oh my gosh, it's ONLY been a month?" Ha! I know we need to enjoy all the moments, since he's growing like crazy already! Gunnar hasn't been the happiest baby lately, and it's frustrating to me why he's crabby part of the time. We're heading down to Spearfish today at noon for an appointment with the lactation consultant. I just need to be assured that he is getting enough milk, which I don't know how he wouldn't be, but just to hear them say everything is okay will be enough to perk me up again! I think the Iowa road trip took a toll on him too. 10 hours in a car seat wouldn't be a fun time to me either, so we're chalking it up to getting back on schedule.
Well, I have much more to blog about, but for now I wanted to get a One month picture up of our precious little guy! We are learning something new with him every day, and I'm sure that will continue for the rest of his life! Our next checkup isn't until 2 months, so we measured him the other night. He went from 21 inches at birth, to 23 inches to date! Long and lean, that's for sure!
No comments:
Post a Comment