Sunday we had another relaxing day, and at 2 Nathan had play practice, and at 5 I headed to town for my girls night, called Dresser Club. We had a wonderful time, ate great food, and watched 27 Dresses, a movie I hadn't seen yet. I got home around 9:30, and we were crashed in bed by 10:00! Our bodies must be preparing for a newborn, because we are sleeping so much harder and longer than ever before! It's that, or the fact that it's winter, our hibernation time! haha.
Today, Monday, was another sleepy morning, and since it is President's Day, Nathan had the day off-yeah! We haven't done too much, which is nice, but tomorrow will have reality biting us, since we'll have to get back on schedule! We left here at 1:00 to go ride Rex and Cheryl over at Painters. The next few pictures are over at their indoor arena, and I got to snuggle into my Rex, he was such a lover today!
Rex had knocked these boots over, so as I kicked them out of my way, I saw a neat picture opportunity! A bunch of boots with spurs...all ready to go.When we got home we took the girls out on fourwheeler run. The temp is only 23 out and while it feels great when working outside, to be on a fourwheeler, it was still too cold. We ended up kicking up a bunch of grouse, which I was watching, and Nathan was watching a fox. I love fox and it is a goal of mine to get one trapped one year. We turned around, not wanting the girls to catch scent and take off after the grouse OR fox, and I was ready to come back in the house to get warm. Tonight Nathan has play practice again, and then tomorrow is back to work. We hope every one's Valentine's weekend was great and spent with loved ones, and everyone has a great start to the shortened work week!
No comments:
Post a Comment