Happy Father's Day, daddy!! We all went fishing on Sunday, at Crawford Creek. It is so beautiful there! Nathan had caught a bluegill, so Gunnar was checking it out! The weather was HUMID, but with the breeze coming off the water, it wasn't so bad! We've been getting a lot of use out of our boat, and I think each time we all get more comfortable with it!
Bug got a SLIDE!! We've been wanting to get him a swing set, and here our wonderful friends, the Porters, were done using theirs! So on Saturday it got delivered, and let me tell you, this little boy is in heaven! It sits in a perfect spot, NW of the house, under the BIG Maple tree, so he's in the shade!
Here's Mama...8 months along! Only 7.5 weeks to go! Like I told Nathan today, if I were to go 2 weeks early-hah-that's only 5 weeks away!! G came RIGHT on his due date, so going early to me seems funny to say! My appt today went great, no concerns, and I'll be back in 2 more weeks! This lil' guy is such a wiggle worm, just like Gunnar was/still is! :) We opened tubs of newborn clothes today, which brought back a lot of memories!
We got a lot done this weekend! I shouldn't say WE so much as Tom and Nathan! 4 new windows, the ceiling painted, and new carpet remnant put down in G's room! HUGE checks went on my checklist! THANK YOU, Tom and Cullen for coming to visit or I should say WORK! It helped us out 110% and there is nothing else to say but THANKS!!
A week from today we'll be camping (in a cabin, we're over the TENTING phase!) with Mike and Katie Modrell. We'll be there Monday and Tuesday night, so we're all getting very excited for a nice and relaxing time! I'm praying the weather cooperates for us! With two little ones, (Wyatt, almost one and Gunnar) the nights can get long if everything isn't just right! No matter what it will be fun times with good friends! I'm hoping that will be my next post...camping!!
No comments:
Post a Comment