Gunnar has always loved bath time, and when Nathan is working late and I have to do bath time on my own, I have a little seat I put him in. Anyway, it's worked great until the other night I left the room for a split second to grab his towel, I came back to a little boy STANDING in his seat! I was shocked he could get out that fast! He must've been planning this for a few nights, because it takes some maneuvering to get his legs underneath him! He's such a goofball before and after bath too. He crawls as fast as he can laughing to get away from us, then usually gets so excited that he pees, closes the door to his bedroom on us, plays in the toilet any chance he gets, and drinks out of his empty soap bottle like it is a flask. GOOFY.
He has successfully slept through the night Tuesday-Friday night! Last night we had a family grad party, so our schedule was out of whack by an hour, but still, he didn't do too bad. Anyway, lots of changes going on with our little guy! He makes us smile constantly and I couldn't imagine my life without him!
Here's a few pictures to show you what has been going on in Gunnar's world lately...Enjoy!
Swinging....
Field work with Uncle Evan...
Bye Mama...I'll be fine!
Being goofy...
Testing his limits once in awhile :)
Our handsome little guy!
1 comment:
He is SO cute!!!
Post a Comment