The other exciting news from last week is that we got Gunnar's proofs from his 3 month pictures! Oh my gosh they turned out SO cute, and I'm going to have such a hard time picking the ones I want framed!!
This week will be a short one. All week I will be getting laundry caught up and packed so that on Thursday we can head to the Hills for Jessica Painters wedding! My parents are coming from Iowa and meeting us in Spearfish, and after that wedding, we head to Pierre for Kit and Kayla's wedding! Nathan will have rehearsal on Friday, and the wedding is on Saturday! After that wedding, Gunnar and I are riding back to Iowa with my parents and staying for a week! Then on Sunday the 30th, my Mom is driving Gunnar and I back home to Buffalo, where she will stay for 5 days to a week! We're hoping my Dad can sneak out with us, but it all depends on what he has going on. SO phew! I am tuckered out just thinking about ALL of that! Then, we're into September, how is that possible? School starting Wednesday here, and archery antelope is already open-wow! Many more posts and pictures to come with fun weddings and memories!
1 comment:
WOW!!! Sounds like you guys have an exciting but busy time(s) ahead of you. Good Luck and Have fuN!!
Post a Comment