Friday, January 16, 2009

Nursery Time

After tracking our big delivery since January 7th, it finally arrived yesterday! Our CRIB is here, put together in the nursery and has the bedding in it! Finally feels like all the small pieces are coming together, for the nursery at least!

Nathan left early Wednesday morning, and got home Thursday night, just in time to put the crib together! :) I knew he wasn't thrilled for the timing, since he just wanted to relax, but by getting a new drill for Christmas, it encouraged him a bit to put it work on the first project! We got the crib from Target, and after reading all the wonderful reviews on how nice it looked, but how terrible the shipping was chipping the wood, I was a bit concerned. Ours however, was packed great, and you really have to look to see a scratch! We still have the details to put into this nursery, but for now, if a baby needed to come visit, we'd be set!


This weekend is pretty uneventful, and the weather looks like it might cooperate! We're both getting cabin fever, so I'm hoping to get out and at least go walk with the girls. The fourwheelers always need warmed up, so maybe a ride will be in for the weekend plans too.


All I know is that for now, our summer is filling up fast with weddings! Congrats to ALL of our friends who have gotten engaged in the past year and now are planning for their wonderful day! So far we have one in June, July, and two in August! All of these are great, if not best friends of ours! I guess our new little guy will have to get used to traveling fast, since we're always doing a lot of it!


I had to share!! We got these cute blue ropers from Grant & Shelly Else & family for Christmas, Grandma Annie & Grandpa Jerry got him his first pair of John Deere socks-of course! And Darcy & Andrew Boersma & Daraby :) got us these spurs! He is SET to ride!

All the fun things that we're getting is making it more and more exciting, along with our wiggle worm going crazy everyday is making it more and more real! In a couple weeks I'll be in my 3rd trimester, and I can't wait!

We're planning on leaving for Pierre on Thursday to help Tom in his new home, and doing some goosehunting as well. We'll be coming home on Sunday, and Nathan is in the community play, so he'll have play practice to get to! That's the update for now, we hope everyone is keeping warm and looking forward to SPRING! :)

1 comment:

Andrew and Darcy said...

I can't believe it! We were in Pierre this last weekend. We had to be in town when you where in town. ARGGGG! I can't believe we missed you. Bummer! I was wondering when you will be going to the stock show? Maybe we can actually see you sometime! Ha! Keep up the great blog! Love it!