Wednesday, January 4, 2012

My boys

The weather has cooperated lately, minus the wind but I'm NOT complaining, so I asked Nathan to saddle Rex up and let G ride for a bit the other night! So, here are a few pictures of our 2 1/2 year old buckaroo!

Buckaroo Gunnar Sage! PS That was my Christmas gift from the boys, a new bridal for Rex! It's so pretty on him!

He melts my heart. Daily.

An almost 5 month old Sutton is loving his walker! His toes just touch the floor that he actually moves around the kitchen! It's been great! And to think 2 years ago at Christmas, this was Gunnar's huge hit, the walker!

Daddy having just a little bit of fun leading him around! :)

I should be blogging about Christmas, since it was Sutton's first, but these pictures HAD to get posted, I just love them! While I really really really want a new bathroom on the main floor, an arena to ride in would sure be nice too! I think a little pony for G is ranking higher on that list, too! This Mama is going to want to ride this summer since I won't be prego, which means G will need a horse! We'll see!
A quick post, but one to let you know that we did survive the Holidays! And the new year will be a great one! With three sweet boys to love on, and our simple life, who wouldn't have a great year? More pictures to come! Happy 2012...

No comments: