Saturday, August 7, 2010

15 months

15 months= almost running, teething all the time, says mama, dada, ball, moo, neigh, woof, meow, this, and shakes his head and finger no!  He knows where his eyes, ears, mouth, and nose all are! Clapping and waving bye-bye are two favs too! I'm sure there's so much more he does that I'm not listing, I'm just in amazement every day of how much he picks up and learns! Gunnar is weighing in at a whopping 23 lbs :) and almost 33 inches long, which translates to tall and skinny! He outgrows jeans fast, and while he's in 18-24 months jeans, his waist is so small that most of his jeans need taken in! I bought some shorts at a friends' garage sale the other day. Her 6 month old can't wear this pair of 9 month shorts, but the 9 month shorts fit 15 month old Gunnar to a T! I had to laugh!
My Mom is so good at taking pictures, so her and Gunnar have photo shoots quite a bit! Here's a few of my favorites...

Ears...

Gunnar at 15 months!

Clapping!

Time to water the flowers...
Little pistol some days! ;)
His sweet little toes...that stink most days! :) This is one of my favorites!

Our closing date got pushed back a week, which I guess is a pretty common thing to happen, even though it sucks! The waiting period is almost done though! On Tuesday, August 10th at 2:00 we'll be closing at our lawyers office! We are SO darn excited, I don't even know what else to think about! To have our OWN home, and a place for our OWN critters, we won't know what to do! After Tuesday, the REAL work begins! In between our house excitement, our good friends, Mike and Katie Modrell, had their baby, Wyatt! A shower is being planned for next Saturday, and it will be so much fun watching our two boys grow up together!
I have much much more to blog about, but with a few hectic days happening, wanted to get a Gunnar update, and pictures!


No comments: