There's our peanut!! SURPRISE! We are having a baby this spring! And the rollarcoaster began over a month ago already! We are so blessed, and so excited to bring a little one into our wonderful life!Yesterday, 9.25.08 was our 1st Ultrasound and our due date is at April 30th 2009! The other BIG question that has been asked is if we are finding out at 20 weeks, which the answer is NO, we won't be finding out the sex! Of course, I being a control person, would LOVE to know, but Nathan has a good point and says that this is a surprise from God, and that's just what is should be, a surprise!
My mom got to be here a month ago, and she pulled up the day I found out! Nathan was gone for his work to the Hills for a week, so Mom got to put up with my worried and scared attitude! Yesterday was honestly the first day I was excited. I was still doubting everything, and everyone, until I could see and hear that little heartbeat! Like Nathan put it, "I felt that high wash over me, just like the first time we kissed!" OH, I thought that was so cute!! He's right, a crazy feeling washed over both of us, and to see the little flutter of the babe's heartbeat going at 185 beats/minute, was awesome! We have said prayer over prayer for all of these moments, and God has blessed us!
On top of this high we are on, we are also getting packed to leave for the Black Hills on Sunday! We are going to the Custer State Park Buffalo RoundUp Sun-Tues for our 3rd Anniversary! We will be staying at Hill City and then going to an arts festival deal along with the RoundUp! Then after we get home, Tom and Cullen will be coming to hunt antelope! Cullen has a rifle tag, so we're hoping he gets his first antelope!
SO, lots of news happening in our little corner of the world! I am feeling great, only tired! I have had a few smells disagree with me, but havn't been sick yet! Since I'm almost done with my first trimester, my doc didn't think I would get sick at this point! My appetite has been weird, I was hungry for a few days, but usual I have to make myself eat. My bloodpressure, which was high to start with, was normal yesterday, thanks to the medication they put me on a few weeks ago! It hadn't been normal for 6 months, so that was a good feeling!
My house has suffered, I've used all my energy on everyone else's house, so today I am hoping to work on our house! I am a neat freak, but by looking around, you wouldn't know it!
All we can ask is to keep us in your prayers! What an amazing time of year, leaves are changing and the Black Hills are going to be beautiful! I will be taking plenty of pics, trust me!
1 comment:
OK - I get to be the first on here to say CONGRATULATIONS. God has blessed you indeed! We love you and can't wait to meet the new member of our family!
Post a Comment