Wednesday, July 16, 2008

The BIG world of blogging begins!

Wow! So this is our first time actually "blogging", which is still a word we're getting used to here! I guess the one big issue we're dealing with right now, is needing a NEW computer! Ours is to the point of bringing up a black screen when it feels like it, not letting me download pictures, and making crazy noises at random times! SO...without having up-to-date pictures, most of you will be bored with our new blog! Hang in there with us though, because I am the stubborn one in this relashonship, and sooner than later, I will have that new HP! :) Then, as we all know, I will go picture crazy!

This weekend we are getting ready to go camping at West Bend, which is 40 miles East of Pierre! We're leaving Friday morning, and hoping to be to West Bend by 3:00 to meet some friends of ours from Brookings, Justin & Megan Vostad. Lots of food, fishing, and memories will be going on at our campsite. I worked for GF&P for 2 summers, and this is where I spent most of my time. So this park has a place in my heart, and I'm so glad this is the 2nd summer we will be getting together with Vostads for a camping/fishing weekend! We'll be heading back home at a good time on Sunday, just to start the new work week again on Monday! We are praying the weather cooperates with us, since Nathan and I know it can be a long weekend if it rains! Enjoy another summer weekend with all of your family and friends! In the meantime, I'll post some pictures that are already downloaded of the girls, Libby & Jade!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT!!! I'm excited to hear all about the interesting things that go on way out West!!

See you guys tomorrow

Anonymous said...

Great idea. I have been thinking about how your summer has been so far. I am interested in hearing how the sport of archery is going in the Wagner household.

RWagner said...

I think this will be a fun way to keep up to date on what is happening with you both! Thanks for taking a few minutes to stop in on Sunday while you were in the area. I was so relieved to find out that you had made it safely through the storm. Caitie assured me that you were fine...but it's always nice to be able to see it for myself. Have a great day! Miss you

IowaMomandDad said...

Erica and Nathan...How cool is this! I am so excited to be able to keep caught up with you any way I can...makes the miles between seem a little shorter. I can't wait for you to get your new computer...I know your blogging will be just like looking at your scrapbooks...beautiful! Miss you bunches but love you lots...Mom & Dad

Anonymous said...

This is really great!! I get to keep up on you!! Nathan, YOU be good to our granddaughter!! Want a pic of the new haircut! Love ya
G&G & George